74 Weld Ultra 4 Fun Buggy
San Diego, CA
Year, Make, Model
Ultra 4 2 Seater
Spider 9, Hi9, 35 spline ARB
Spider 9 Hi9, 35 spline spool, CTM axles
Suspension and Steering
Remote reservoir coilovers
Tires and Wheels
Fresh 42" BFG Krawlers
20" Methods and 5 20" Trailready beadlocks
- Motor: Turnkey LS2, custom ground cam, ARP bolts, PAC Springs, 3 quart accumulator.
- Trans: Freshly rebuilt Culhane TH400 w TCS Billet converter
- T-Case: Atlas 3.8 with cable shifters 1350 Yokes
- JE Reel 1350 shafts front and rear with a full spare set.
- Coolers: New Ron Davis double pass radiator with remote fill tank, Fluidyne double pass trans cooler, Howe TT power steering cooler.
- Axles: Front is a Spider 9, Hi9, 35 spline ARB, Howe 10” double ended hydraulic ram with heat treated tie rod and fresh 7/8” heims. Spidertrax 1550 Knuckles that I machined to accept larger uniballs. CTM Racing 1550 axles and U-Joints. Spidertrax Unit bearings and drive slugs. 6 piston Wilwood calipers
- Rear: Spider 9, Hi9, 35 spline spool, CTM Axles, Ballistic 14 bolt spindles, Dana 60 hubs, 4 piston Wilwood calipers
- Plumbing: All brown and miller aircraft plumbing professional done by TSCO Racing
- Wiring & Electronics: Freshly wired tip to tail by EJ Wireworks with all new aircraft switches and breakers, all shrunk and sealed. AIM MXS Strada digital dash with sensors, Ipad w leadnav and Bluetooth antenna, intercoms with tunes, ICOM radio, Carbon headsets,
- Fuel: Fuel safe 17 gallon cell with remote fill. Yellow foam (the good stuff) and Bosch fuel pump with pre and post filter.
- Interior: New dash and interior aluminum done by Alloy Studios. The fit and finish is absolutely top notch. Twisted Stitch seats with seat heaters. Red and White interior dome lights (red doesn’t dilate pupils so you can leave it on at night and see around the cab). The buggy also comes with several sets of freshly cut side panels.
- Suspension: Front has 2” remote reservoir coilover with AGM sliders and 2.5” custom 5 tube bypasses with 1” bypass tubes (both 14” stroke). Rear runs 2” custom race coilovers with larger reservoirs and rotating top cap and 3” 5 tube custom bypasses with 1” bypass tubes with remote reservoirs. Shocks were all designed by Wayne for this car when he was at Fox. Front is 1:1 so 14” of travel up there. Rear pulls 24” strapped to 22.
- PAC Racing 300M double tempered sway bar with 74 Weld Sway bar arms.
- Wheels and tires: Fresh 42” BFG Krawlers and brand spanking new 20” Methods. I also have a set of 5 20” Trailready beadlocks freshly powdercoated with 2 wheeling trips on them. Spare tire is a 40” Krawler.
- Lights: 12” Rigid LED bar on the front, KC LED rock lights, and very nice removable roof light bar holding 4-8” Vision X HID’s of 2 spots and 2 floods (brighter than LED’s)
- Spares: Calipers, rotor, driveshafts front and rear, winch, sway bar arms, extra new water pump, alternator, Howe PS pump w pulley, links, and much more.
This is a proven fun wheeling car that will hang with Ultra 4’s all day and blow them away in the rocks. It is tried, proven, stable, great in the rocks, great at speed, has been professionally tuned. It is a beast on steep waterfalls. I have lots of videos I can send links to.
Fully TIG welded chassis, super clean inside and out and the car has never been rolled. About the only place on the car that I skimped is the winch…which is a Smittybuilt and never gets used but I also have a new Warn 9.0 RC winch in the box, just haven’t put it on. 114” wheelbase and 83” outside of tires (fits perfect in my featherlite trailer)
Asking 55K with all spares
I also have a 24’ Featherlite Enclosed trailer with built in aluminum cabinets, finished interior ac, stereo, winch, and air compressor. If you buy as a combo I’ll take 70K for everything. (No I won’t sell the trailer separate for 5K. I’m hoping it goes as a combo as it is all dialed and stocked for the car.
Email me for lots more photos and info.