2003 Nissan Xterra, 35s, supercharger, M8000, SAS (not installed)
Year, Make, Model
2003 Nissan Xterra
6 cylinder, VG33E
Gas, EFI, VG33ER Supercharger
factory IFS, 4.9
factory, 4.9, limited slip
Suspension and Steering
4x4part 3" lift, Bilstein 4600s, SAS kit included but not installed
Calmini Heavy Duty
Tires and Wheels
35"x12.50"R15 Copper STT Pros, less than 300 miles
2003 Nissan Xterra, 4wd
I’m selling my project truck as I have run out of space. It runs great but could use an alignment or just finish up the Solid axle swap.
- Vg33e (added a factory supercharger from a VG33er)
- 185k-Rebuilt heads and replaced all gaskets and seals.
- 185k-added the supercharger
- Comp cut, properly welded and seam sealer used through out.
- DNA headers
- Wagner “Federal B-pipes”
- 185k-3” lift from 4x4part, including UCAs, bilstein 4600s
- 35x12.5R15 Cooper STT Pros (with less than 300 miles on them)
- Calmini HD steering.
- LSD rear end
- 4.9 gears, factory.
- M8000 warn winch, never been used
- Rock sliders
- Tube front bumper
For the full asking price I can include the following:
- Wagoneer Dana 44 with Power-trax locker, 4.88 gearing and Warn premium hubs.
- 12” Bilstein 51XX shocks
- Ranchero front 44044 2” lift springs
- Bonney Motorsports SAS kit
- Heim steering setup
- Trail gear 1.5” spacers
- Brake lines
- Uprated master cylinder
I can toss on some 32” MTR rollers and lower the price too.