1998 Jeep Wrangler TJ on 37" Toyos, 4.88s, locked, Warn 9.5
Year, Make, Model
1998 Jeep Wrangler TJ
manual, 5 speed, AX15, rebuilt with 10k miles
Dana 30, 4.88, ARB, rebuild with 10k miles
Dana 44, 4.88, ARB Air Locker
Suspension and Steering
Rubicon Express 4.5" Long Arm Kit
Tires and Wheels
37" Toyo MT, 65% tread
I’m selling my Jeep because I’m buying a home. I’ve owned it for 5 years. Runs and drives great. Invested a lot of money into it. My loss is your gain. I have receipts for 85% of everything.
- Rebuilt AX15 Manual trans 10k miles on it
- New centerforce clutch and flywheel 10k Miles
- Novak t case cable shifter
- Dana 30 front rebuilt 1,000 miles ago. 4.88 G2 gears and master rebuild kit. ARB locker.
- Yukon chromoly front axles
- Dana 44 rear end. 4.88 gears. ARB locker.
- New u joints every where.
- Rubicon express 4.5 long arm lift kit
- 37 inch tires Toto MT’s. 65% tread
- ARB compressor
- Custom full roll cage that attaches to the frame.
- Banks header
- Banks cat-back monster exhaust
- Magnaflow cat converter
- New exhaust sensors
- New spark plugs, wires
- New left front wheel bearing/hub
- New synergy ball joints. Upper and lower
- Bilstein shocks
- Warn winch 9.5
- Hard top, bikini top x2, cres top, cargo cover.
- Air raid air filter kit
- Air raid throttle body spacer
- Rhinolined interior
- CD player