1998 Jeep Cherokee XJ on 35s, ARBed D44s, winch, beadlocks, 83k miles
Year, Make, Model
1998 Jeep Cherokee XJ
4.0L inline 6
NP242, slip yoke eliminator
Dana 44, 4.10, ARB Air Locker, Warn hubs
Dana 44, 4.10, ARB Air Locker
Suspension and Steering
4.5" Metalcloak Lift with Old Man Emu shocks
New Dodge Durango steering box, heim linkage
Tires and Wheels
35" BFG KO2, couple hundred miles
17" Method Beadlocks
Selling my long time project. Very well built but time to start a new project.
98 Xj automatic 4.0 I6 with 83k miles
- 4.5” metalcloak lift with old man emu shocks.
- 1.5” spacer on front 1.5” boomerang shackles on back w/ relocation brackets.
- 17” method beadlocks with new 35”Goodyear Ko2 tires. (Maybe a couple hundred miles on them, if that)
- Dana 44 front axle re built with 4.10 gears, ARB locker, waren manual locking hubs, set up with TNT custom front truss. Dana 44 rear axle rebuilt with 4.10 gears, ARB locker, TNT custom high clearance shock brackets.
- Brown dog engine mounts and brackets. New Dodge Durango upgraded steering gearbox, as well as upgraded heim joint steering linkage.
- NP242 Tcase with SYE kit matched up to an Adams cv driveshaft.
- Bucket race seats for driver and fr pass.
- Pioneer 3500NEX flip out touch screen radio with Apple play, ran to all new speakers and a 10” sub in a hidden box.
- ARB air compressors run to a customer 3gal tank supplying air to front and rear lockers with quick attach hose for tires and other needs. Locker and pump switches located next to shift lever.
- Smittybuilt front bumper w/ frame stiffner, stinger and 10,000lb winch with corded/ wireless remote
As you can see this has been my baby for the last few years so please serious inquires only. Title in hand but it’s a Texas title, trying to get to dmv to get registration taken care of to make things easier.