1991 Toyota Pickup, 3.4L, SAS, duals, e-lockers, 37s
Palo Alto, CA
Year, Make, Model
1991 Toyota Pickup
manual, 5 speed
dual, 2.28:1 and 4.70:1
Toyota, 5.29, e-locker, Longfields
Toyota, 5.29, e-locker, chromoly shafts
Suspension and Steering
SAS, leaf spring
PSC Hydro Assist
Tires and Wheels
37" Goodyear MTR
Custom built Toyota rock crawler for sale.
Time to let go and get a daily driver truck.
- 5 speed manual transmission
- 37 inch tires
- Major mods are 3.4l engine swap. Not CARB certified and won’t normally pass smog!
- Longfield Front axles
- Chromoly rear axles
- Dual transfer cases 2.28 front 4.70 rear twin stick, longfield output shaft,
- custom front driveshaft
- Electric lockers front and rear 5.29 gears
- Psc hydro assist with its own cooling fan
- Wired for dual battery’s one is dead and disconnected
- Rear winch
- Custom front bumper, custom flat bed.
- Half doors
- 3⁄4 finished exocage
- Lots of spare parts
- Check engine light is on and code reader doesn’t give me a trouble code.
- Front windshield has a crack in it
- Clutch is funky at times. I have a new master cylinder and slave cylinder without the time to install.
- Tie rod ends need to be replaced and front end alignment.
- LED headlights high beams stopped working. Might just need a new relay.
- Paint is bad and large dent on passenger side quarter panel.
- Left rear shock is leaking fluid.
- Exocage was removed to be finished but never done.