1989 Jeep Cherokee XJ, 40" MTRs, Disc D60s, Caged, Armored
Year, Make, Model
1989 Jeep Cherokee XJ
4.0L inline 6 with 110k miles
automatic, 1999 AW4 with 110k miles
Ford Dana 60, 4.10, open diff, disc brakes
Ford Dana 60, 4.10, limited slip, disc brakes
Suspension and Steering
Rubicon Express Long Arm Kit and Coil Springs
Chevy 63" leaf springs
Heim joints/DOM tube
Tires and Wheels
40" Goodyear MTR
- 1989 Jeep Cherokee XJ
- 4dr full body
- 97-01 front clip, fenders, hatch, doors, lights, windshield trim,
- Body is fairly straight, minus one of the front fenders.
- Body is spray-painted, but I have started sanding on it for a re-coat.
- 4.0L engine 110k miles
- remix bottom end
- H.O top end/manifold
- 5.0L Ford xfuel injectors
- AW4 automatic transmission from a 99’ with 110k miles. With Stock NP231 tcase
- Ford Dana 60 front and rear
- Disc brakes front & rear
- 4.10 gears
- Rear -Limited slip
- Front -open
- Using a Rubicon Express long arm kit/belly pan/ unibody stifners.
- Store bought long arm kit has been adapted to the Ford front axle.
- R.E coil springs
- Chevy 63’ rear leaf springs
- Bilstein shocks
- Heim joint/ DOM steering
- Front stinger bumper
- Rear has slider bumper
- Rock sliders
- 40in Goodyear MTRs tires
- Kenwood Bluetooth stereo
- Alpine speakers.
- Full 97-01 interior swap, dash, steering wheel, door pannels, sound bar, plastics.
- The airbags are present for looks but unhooked and not active.
- Interior out of 110k mile jeep
- New front windshield
- New professionally built internal 6 point roll cage
- Has IRO Unibody plating.
- Passenger side is done.
- Drive side needs finished. (Have all the plate kits. )
LED headlights, brake lights and turn signals, AC and heat all work great.
As well as Working power windows /locks with key fob. Has Remote start, just needs finished up.
- Brakes in front
- New tires
- Some new paint
- Seat belts reinstalled (Which I have)
I just had the shop finish the cage about a month ago and just had the windshield put in. I don’t have a trailer, can’t seem to find time to take it out. Honestly sick of seeing it sit in my backyard, I had better intentions when I purchased it but life has just gotten away from me.
This is a turn-key wheeler. Bring a trailer. Only trades with cash.