1984 Chevy M1008 CUCV on 40s, locked 1 tons, 5.33 low, diesel
Huntington Beach, CA
Year, Make, Model
1984 Chevrolet K30
6.2L with 20k miles
Off Road Design Magnum NP205, 5.33 low
Dana 60, 4.56, Spartan Locker, 35 spline outers
14 bolt, 4.56, Detroit Locker
Suspension and Steering
Tuff Country leaf springs
Off Road Designs Shackle Flip
crossover, PSC Hydro Assist
Tires and Wheels
40" Nitto Trail Grapplers
1984 Chevy M1008 CUCV K30
Runs and drives excellent.
- Built for Rock Crawling
- 6.2 Liter Detroit Diesel, about 20,000 miles. Runs excellent.
- Turbo 400, excellent shape, shifts perfect
- Off-road Design Magnum/ NP205 transfer case system. 5.33 low range
- HD drive shafts with 1350 u joints
- D60 Front w/ 4.56 gears, Spartan Locker, 35 spline chromoly Outers, Warn Hubs
- 14 Bolt Rear, 4.56 gears, Detroit Locker
- PSC hydro assist steering
- ORD, crossover steering with HD tie rod
- ORD shackle flip with HD shackles in Rear
- Turf Country springs in front.
- Full cage
- Bucket seats with 4 point harnesses
- Fuel cell
- Ruff Stuff Diff covers and rear pinion guard
- Trail Gear rock sliders
- Bed has been bobbed
- Tons of spare parts.
- 40” Nitto Trail Grapplers on steel wheels
- Radio with CD player
The truck is a beast, will cruise down the Freeway with ease and go where ever you point it off road.
The truck has been wheeled and has the dents and scratches to prove it. So if you are looking for a show truck look somewhere else.
WINCH is not included.