2014 Jeep Wrangler JK Unlimited, 35s, winch, 57k miles
Year, Make, Model
2014 Jeep Wrangler JK Unlimited
Suspension and Steering
3.5" AEV Dualsport Lift
Tires and Wheels
35"x12.50"R17 Falken WildPeak
17"x9" Method Racing
I have a 2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4x4 JK with 57000 Miles.
This is my daily driver but my work situation changed and I am required to drive further and need a more economical car. Very solid, I welcome any and all inspections.
- Lift: 3.5in Dualsport from AEV
- Saavy Aluminum front bumper
- Warn Winch VR10,000lb
- Rubicon Express Engine Skidplate
- Rubicon Express Trans Skidplate
- Rubicon Express gas tank skidplate
- Rear Bumper KD Fabworks
- Teraflex HD spare tire carrier
- Bushwacker flat fenders
- 17x9 Method racing Wheels
- 35x12.5x17 Falken Wildpeak
- Rocker Protection KD Fabworks
- Fully functional light bar with a nice integrated switch
- Remote start
- Cargo liner and weather tech floor mats.
- Have 4 of the original wheels and floormats.
- and more
The interior is in excellent shape, due to the cover over the rear seats and cargo area and weather tech floor mats.
The exterior is great due to being stored indoors, although there are a few dents one on the cowling and one on the driver door. I’d be happy to show you.
- Also, have a hard and soft top I can show you how to install if you’d like!
- The Expensive 60k service is done. I have also changed the oil at 3000-mile intervals with royal purple.
- I will order new plates so you won’t have to drive around with my name on the back.
- Clean title.
Stored in a garage both at home and at work.