2014 Jeep Wrangler JK, locked, winch, trailer, fridge
Year, Make, Model
2014 Jeep Wrangler JK
Tires and Wheels
35" Pro Comp, ~5k miles
2014 Jeep Wrangler JK Sport
Bought January 2014 in a Jeep’s most basic form. Thoughtfully upgraded over the next five years.
95,000 easy highway miles, approximately 500 miles off-roading, never bounced hard,never rolled. Treated gently her whole life. Has travelled California to Maine to Oregon and more. Designed to go anywhere. Huge fuel capacity allows for extra hours of crawling or extended road trips without refueling. Grab a copilot and go explore.
- Manual door locks
- Manual windows
- Front seats covered since day one.
- Aftermarket driver and passenger seat heaters
- WeatherTech Floor liners
- Arb Fridge with heavy duty sliding tray for easy access
- Solar panel on roof (not hooked up)
- 35” Pro Comp tires less than 5k miles plus full size spare
- Dana 4.56 transmission
- Eaton front and rear eLockers
- Louvered hood
- Smittybilt front and rear steel bumper
- Rockslide Tailgate table
- Warn 10k winch w remote
- Dual fuel tank 32+ gallon total capacity w manual inside selection
- Genright Off-road Crawler Auxiliary Fuel Tank w dedicated fuel pump
- Alpine i209 head unit w diagnostics
- Tom Wood Custom Driveshaft
- TeraFlex Performance Big Rotor front and rear brakes
- Spod Switches
- Genesis Dual battery system
- Optima batteries x2
- Orfab SwingAway Tire / Can Carrier
- Rear air ride suspension
Military trailer with new axle and matching 35” ProComp tires included with purchase. Non-negotiable. Have all parts to install trailer canopy cover. Excellent condition.
Reasonable offers considered.