2001 Jeep TJ Wrangler Sahara, manual, OME lift on 33s
Year, Make, Model
2001 Jeep Wrangler TJ
4.0 inline 6, 87,000 miles
manual, 5 speed
Suspension and Steering
Old Man Emu Ultimate TJ Lift
Tires and Wheels
Engo with synthetic winch line
2001 Jeep TJ Sahara edition.
- 4.0 inline 6cyl (275K miles on the body) 87K miles on Engine out of another 2001 TJ
- some clearcoat fading and peeling on top of front fenders and hood.
- Old Man Emu Ultimate TJ Lift kit:
- 4-OME Sport Series Shocks
- 4-OME Coil Springs
- JKS “Quicker” Disconnects
- JKS 1.25″ Body Lift
- Brown 1” lift motor mounts
- JKS Adj. Track bar (front) JKS Adj. Trackbar (rear)
- DPG 2″ Extended Bump stops (Front & rear)
- JKS Adj Rear Swaybar End Links
- New Tan top
- 5 Dick Cepek rims and 33” BFG tires with tons of tread, spare has not been used yet
- Light Bars,Cobra CB, Alpine CD player, rear side seat storage boxes(have not seen another pair like it!)
- Engo winch, synthetic line, wireless remote
- LED Headlights
- LED reverse lights
Set up to tow behind RV, will include tow bar and auxiliary braking system.
Is it perfect, no, it has wear and tear, bumps and bruises, but is well set up and a blast to drive and take anywhere!
If you see the ad, then yes, it is still avail, emails asking will be deleted.
Not interested in any trades or offers.