1986 Toyota 4Runner on 35s
Bay Area, CA
Year, Make, Model
1986 Toyota 4Runner
Yota1 Performance Rebuilt 22RE (2018), rebuilt injectors, etc
Rebuilt 5 speed manual, rebuilt by Elk Grove Gear in Sacramento
Suspension and Steering
Tires and Wheels
35", need replacing
4 SR5 alloy + spare
- Rebuilt 22re from Yota1Performace in 2018. Fresh rebuilt head, new timing chain/cover, oil pump, water pump, rebuilt injectors by dr injector, all key parts new and/or rebuilt
- Rebuilt trans by Elk Grove Gear (Sacramento), rebuilt in 2016, stored and not run until new motor installed in 2018.
- New-ish brakes (I did them last year)
- New Cat
- New clutch master and slave cylinder
- 1.5” body lift
- 35” tires (need to be replaced)
Runs and drives great, my daily driver.
- Interior is all there but needs some love.
- Needs rear window motor.
- I have all the interior panels, etc… was going to clean them up with I got around to it but haven’t had the time.
- 5.21 front and rear diff gears (not installed)
- Front bumper was stripped and painted black since the below photos.
- 4x SR5 alloy wheels + spare
- 1x spare 35”
If you have more questions or want to see more pix feel free to contact me. email@example.com or text (310) 923-2724.
Don’t really want to sell it but need a more family-oriented SUV.