1972 Chevy Blazer on 38s, Warn, 4.88s, 10" lift
Year, Make, Model
1972 Chevrolet Blazer
Chevy 350 V8
manual, 4 speed
Suspension and Steering
Tires and Wheels
38.5"x15.5"R16 Super Swamper TSL
Go Topless in this 1972 Chevrolet Blazer
- This big red wonder gets a lot of looks, And yes, that is the wrong grill for a 72.
- It has 350 with manual tranny w/granny gear
- It sits on 38x15.5x16 .5 TSL Super Swampers on 10” lift (5” body, 5” suspension)
- 4.88 gears
- Dual front shocks
- Warn winch on custom front bumper, custom rear bumper, roll bar, interior floor is completely Rhino coated, high back bucket seats and school bus back seat. Note: has 2 seatbelts for backseat.
- Body is far from perfect, lower panel rust as shown in pic. Close up there are dings and paint is faded.
- No hardtop but has a gray soft top, zip out windows need repair.
Still in project mode, needs: wiring harness hooked up to dash gauges (harness is new and installed). I have speedo cable with reducer uninstalled. Windows do not operate smoothly. Due to uninstalled speedo cable I don’t know how many miles it has, but engine was rebuilt in 1999 and I have put maybe 50k on it since then. Idles well and starts every time. Overall is mechanically sound and does not leak oil.